Saturday, April 23, 2016

Logan is 7!

My Logan man is 7! Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!! Logan is sweet and kind always thought full, loves to cook and clean , silly little man, loves all things building and farming, fishing , camping and dirt, watches out for his little sister, love to play with his siblings but is just as happy by himself. His quite shy side is quickly slipping away leaving a loud noise making boy! But oh how I love how he say momma! And stops in the middle of playing to come hug me. Donovan would be lost with out his they are best friends, my Secret mom hope with I had 2 boys so close in age. For his birthday he asked for a cleaning kit GeGe got it for him and it was his favorite gift! I love his personality and how he is just who he is❤️❤️ Grandpa Bowles took him fishing for his birthday and he is in heaven!! Happy belated big man I love you too the moon and back a million times !!!!!

1 comment:

Sara R said...

happy birthday Logan!