Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring

I love spring it is most definitely my favorite time of year! The sun is out and more day light,the yard is getting green again, birds are singing, kids are spending as mush time as possible out side playing, bbqing, my garden is sprouting and getting ready to go out side, and this year baby chick. Ahhh I love spring! But really 30 minutes out side clean and weeding and I'm sunburnt:( Thats sad! Guess I will be buying sun screen tomorrow song don't burn with all my up coming projects. We got a few done, moved the play ground  and the trampoline across the yard that took forever. Weeded and planted one garden bed, set up new drip system for the front yard garden, planted 4 rose bushes from my friend, and got all the wood for the new garden boxes. 
Next we need to build them and fill them with dirt and plant them both front and back yard, thatch the back yard, pull up all the grass in the front yard and place all the pavers, get all the veggies and flowers planted, and in the house I need to build in a few walls. 
Spring makes me energized and oh so happy!!! It lifts my spirits after the long cold windy winter. And the weather is perfect no to hit not to cold. I hope spring is beautiful where you are!!

No comments: