Monday, April 18, 2016

Mom life

All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mom, and lucky for me my dream came true with the most amazing husband and best daddy we have our 4 wonderful babies. But when one is sick like tonight it forces me to slow down and be with them. I hate when they are sick but I do love the one on one time we get just sitting and holding them while the sleep all day or reading books. It reminds me that this is what I love other things come and go, but holding this sweet child and loveing them with all I have is what each day is about for me. sometimes, more often then I would like life gets in the way and side tracks me but quite nights of hold sick sleepless kids fills my heart with so much love for them and gratitude for the blessing of being a mom and having been giving such sweet happy spirits. Get some rest sweet sunshine girl I got you! 

No comments: