Friday, April 8, 2016

Life

One of my favorite things about homeschooling, besides my kids being home all day with me, is the flexibility it gives us. When in up most the night with a sick Logan like last night , he and I can sleep in while Thea helps Anna with breakfast and then all the other kids play while we catch up on sleep. Then when we are up we can start school just hitting the top priority sand reading story's most the day with the sick littles. I love that I don't have to be up and make sure kids are ready to leave the house and go to school we just relax and move school back to later in the day. Ahhhh, life is good. I am so grateful for this opportunity and that if allowed the Lords promptings and took that leap of faith in to home schooling. He has provide so well for us and I know he is always there helping me reach my sweet kids.

No comments: