Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Moving


It's moving week!! Mom and Dad are moving to Portland, so this week we are in Olympia so I can pack up the house, get it cleans and help my Dad load the moving truck then unload. It's been a busy week already Corey took the big  kids camping last weekend and then dropped them off at his parents house on Sunday then headed home for work Monday. Sunday Anna and I left Sunday for Portland to help my dad clean the new house and get it ready to move in. I scribed bathrooms and clean out the garage, there is a huge truck load for the dump and one for good will. We also pulled up the carpets in 3 rooms so new carpets can go in tomorrow. Today was full of packing and organizing help for the rest of the week. Tomorrow I am hoping to visit Mimi at the rest home for a bit and see Thomas for dinner 😊 
This a Anna in mom and dads new family room and the view from the Family room window 
 

No comments: