Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!! Corey always spoils me on Mother's Day. From my first mother day on. Corey is amazing he is so thoughtful and He helps the kids spoil me and show me how much they love me. We have very early church this year 8:30( we don't even get up until 8 regularly, cray and so spoiled we are) so he let me sleep in on Saturday. Then we got so much done the rest of the day. After church the kids and my sweet man showered me with gifts and hugs and kisses. Thea got me a new rose bush, one of my favorite flowers, and I think she is being to love them to she loves to hell me care for them and smell the flowers. Anna and Corey got me hanging baskets for the front of the house. I've been dreaming about having some sense we got the house. And Logan as is his tradition got me the cutest shoes. All my best shoes are from him and Corey ❤️ love him. Donovan is my practical one he got me new summer shows for gardening so I don't ruin my cute shoes. I feel loved!!!! 


These sweet kids made a mom and make me want to do better and try harder for them each day. Each in is so amazing and special spirit, that I am so grateful to be blessed to have in our family!!! Mother's Day 2016 perfect ❤️❤️❤️

No comments: