Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Spring Rain

Tonight I am sitting on my porch swing watching the rain. I love the smell of spring rain and the thunder and lightening is awesome! I can't say enough how much I love the spring ❤️❤️❤️ I'm getting a few projects done and some started around the house right now. 
Moving last week was busy and lots of work and while I was gone all my plant starts died. So sad ! But we got some new starts and will get them in ground tomorrow. I also found some volunteer tomatoes in one of my boxes when I got home so they will be fun surprise to see what kind they are! 
I had wanted chickens for years and years. Little did I know how much I would love hem and that I would keep buying more and more! I know have 19 chickens !!! Crazy but I love it. So we had to get a bigger coop and run for them. The kids gave up the play house ( that they never play in) for a coop, we spent the day yesterday pulling out gross carpet and fixing a few thing in the new coop, adding chicken wire and shutters to the Windows. And today we started the run its 27 feet long! I think it will be gray for them. 

I'm almost don't with the wall that we built in a door way to close the dinning room off from the kitchen it's going to be the home school and office room. Luckily we have an eat in kitchen so we can give up a formal dining room. Lots of pictures soon as all the project are done.

No comments: