Thursday, March 10, 2011

Washington Weather

So I got my kids a swing set with some of our tax return money. It took a week to get here then has sat in my garage for a few weeks now, the kids ask daily when they can play on it and when I can put it up. So me being be I figure I can do it with out help even though the box and instructions say 2 people needed. So the sun was out and had been most the morning. So I tell the kids we're going to put up the swing set. YAY!!!! They very helpfully moved all the parts from the garage to the back yard and emptied all the tools out of my tool box and opened all the bags with the hard ware in them. I know all of this was coming when I said we could build it today and they could help it's just how the kids and I build things taking hours longer because I have to track down the tool from the other room and find nuts and bolts that Thea used as things to cook for her baby's. I really don't mind any of this but when its sunny and then with in 10 mins of starting to put things together it starts not raining but hailing I am not a happy mommy. But I worked through it for half an hour until I cant feel my hands so I give up and come in and change into some nice warm sweats. Then this dumb Washington weather starts being sunny again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So now do I give it up for the day or go back out and try some more? I know if I go back out there it will start snowing or something soon after I get started. That's what I get for spring in Washington! OK I'm done being mad now, back to work with a warmer coat!

No comments: