Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Called to Serve

Jared just received his mission call to serve the Lord for two years. I am so proud of him! All thou I can't believe he is old enough to go. He will be serving in the Denver South Mission. Where My Dad grew up and his parents and bothers still live. Jared reports to the MTC (missionary training center) on April 13. For those of you who don't know his mission is for our church, he will be teaching and inducing people to our church. It is so amazing that he is so willing and happy to give up two years of his life to give to the Lord. It takes an amazing young man to give him self up to the lord for this time. I know he will love and enjoy his time there and we will miss him very much. But what a great example for my kids to look up to and learn from. It's coming up so fast. I tryed to upload a video of Jared reading his call but it won't up load for some reason. It was so fun to be able to be there when he got his call. again I am so so proud of him!!! I'll try to get some pic up soon.

No comments: