Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day


Happy St. Patricks Day.
Because Ella works Monday nights we do Family Home Evening on Thursday so this last week we did Paticks Day as my kids call it for FHE. There was a treasure hunt and at the end there was every thing need for a leprechaun trap the kids had fun making the traps to be set that night. The boys mostly just used pipe cleaner for swords and the girls made the traps green and to try and help catch the eye of a leprechaun.



Sadly no leorechaun where caught but he did leave behind a lot of money on his way out. The kids thought that way a good sign that he had been there and are already talking about how they should make a better trap next year to make sure they get one








We also had every thing Patricks day theme to eat that day But I forgot to take pic Green oat meal for breakfast, 3 leaf clovers shaped PB&J for lunch and green gold fish then for dinner we did taco not all green but all green and gold veggies and green ground beef and gold taco shells. I know not very Irish but it what I know all 7 kids will eat so. And Last green 3 leaf clover cookies for a treat.















my kids sat there saying Money money money like Mr crabs of spongebob. Funny but I'm thinking spongebob will be taking a leave of absents from our house for a while. Or so I planed until Daddy came home and he like the show as much as the kids oh well.












The trap is set!!!









1 comment:

Jake and Aimee said...

What a great idea, setting a trap to catch a leprechaun! I should try that with my kids next year! It looks like they had a great time!