Saturday, March 19, 2011

HOME!!!!

Corey is living back home with us we hare been so grateful for the job that he had and that he was working, but having him live with us is so much better!!! Thea has been skipping around the house singing my daddy's home and hes not leaving me he's staying at my house forever and he loves me and is staying with me ! It so cute! I think i could away for a few days and the kids wouldn't care anything they want or need it Daddy even if I'm closer to them I love that they get that Daddy is home and staying! I couldn't be happier that my wonderful amazing husband is home! I am so grateful to him for sacrificing so he can support us. I know it's been hard on him being there all alone. I love him all the more for every thing he dose for us and to take care of us! I really do have the best husband in the world!! I love you Corey!!!! And we are all so HAPPY you are home!

No comments: