Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One the Road Again!

I was so worried about the trip over to Kennewick with just me and the kids but with all the things Mom and Jessie did for me and my kids loving me so much by being so wonderful! So my Mom and Jessie got the kids lots of new toys and book and then Jessie wrapped them all up so every 30 mins or so the kids of to open a gift from me or mom or Jessie and it worked great the played with every thing and love the travel CD Mom had made for them I was surprised how fast all the songs came back to me. I also got them so much travel teats and I think that helped to stuff they normally don't get to eat so the whole trip was fill with fun for the kids.
My brother in-law Casey and our great friend Ben and my Father in-law, Allan came over with me driving the one moving van and Allan truck with the bed full of stuff. They helped us unload and that was so wonderful it went so fast, It would have taken Corey and I so so long.
THANK YOU!!!
Logan just got his big boy seat and he loves seeing out the window and sitting with the big kids

Stopping for a potty brake and a few snacks


Donovan loves to wear his glasses upside down


Silly Girl

Being so good in the car






Thea got my camera and loved it. She want all movie star so cute!






I love to see her bing so happy and silly!














No comments: