Friday, July 2, 2010

HOUSE HUNTTING!

So not only are we moving but we got a home loan finally! So we're looking for a house to buy I really hope that we can find one and be moved in by the time school start so Thea doesn't have to change schools in the middle or the year or even a few weeks or months. I am so so so so excited!!!! We've been trying to buy a house for a few years and couldn't I was shocked when the lender called and said everything looked great, great that's so crazy in Feb it was horrible, and we got the loan! YAY!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We just started a house hunt last week in the tri-cities and put an offer on one today. We have a great realtor if you want his name and if you have any questions about which areas are better to live in than others I'd be happy to let you know, just e-mail me burchjm@gmail.com (if you didn't know this is Jamie Chandler, my husband grew up in the tri-cities and we've been living here for 2 years)