Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Say Good Bye

The last few weeks be for moving I set up more play date then ever. I wanted the kids to have as much time with friends and family be for we left. We played with a few friends but I lost the pic someplace, hope I find them soon. Seeing our friends was great but saying good bye is so hard and Thea cryed with each one and I did a most of them too. We are going to miss our friends and family so much! but are looking forward to making new friends and getting to know our new town. My mom and brother watched the kids a few time for me so I could pack. On day Jared let the kids help with the lawn they loved it. Donovan helping push the mower.
Thea riding with Jared

This was one of the last time playing with the cousins. Jessie babysits for Kelly and she was so wonderful and took my 3 kids with the 4 she already had at least twice a week the last 2 weeks and maybe more the last week she is my hero this week!!!



Jump!!!!


Logan doesn't' like the trampoline but all the other kids love it and didn't want to get off.



No comments: