Monday, August 2, 2010

Packing Up the Truck

Just a few pic of all my wonderful help moving. I am so grateful to every one that came to help me! My Dad and both my great little brothers although there are both bigger than me now. My Father in Law who also drove over to our new house with his pickup truck full of stuff too, Our good friend Ben who came back and forth with me twice and drove the moving truck to our new house, Brother Houskeeper and a really nice member of the ward who name I can't remember. The truck was done it less then two hours! I also had some WONDERFUL help cleaning the next day, I am so so grateful for that help it would have taken me ALL day to get all the move out cleaning done. MY Dad Connie David and Kinea, Jared and two others from the singles ward and Kelly watched my kids all day Thanks every one for all your help !






1 comment:

Unknown said...

They say that two heads are better than one, and obviously, packing up for moving is something we can't do alone. I'm glad to hear that lots of your friends came to help you move out. This is what I like about the American culture. Time will come that they will be needing your help too and I know that you should be glad to return the favor. Good luck on the new place, by the way!

WorldPackagingCo.com