Monday, August 2, 2010

Thunderstorms and Sidewalk Chalk

The min it started raining Saturday morning Thea just had to go out and play in it. I gusse that the rain here is just more fun then the rain in Lacey. Thea got Donovan dressed and they went out to play and Dance in the Rain. They also found out what happens to sidewalk chalk in the rain but they thought it was super fun to have melting chalk and drawing. Not only was it raining but there was a thunderstorm going on my kids didn't even care that it was happening Silly Beans!
Making wet Rainbows

This was Donovan's dancing walking really fast in a line so funny


JUMPING IN PUDDLES



Thea dancing in the rain



So Cheese but so Cute!




1 comment:

Mike and Traci said...

Amber! You are always so sweet to leave the most thoughtful comments on my blog! Thank you! And, I always feel bad because I am sometimes awful at checking other blogs. But I just wanted to take a minute to catch up on yours..and I hope you are loving your new place! It looks like you guys are! Is Cory liking his job? Do you guys like your new ward? It's nice to have someone in the same situation (moving). I hope you guys are doing so well!