Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween! I love Halloween it's so fun to get the costums made and see what our family is going to be, dressing up, and gong trick or treating. This year Thea asked to be a Indian so I jumped on that. I thought the boy and Corey would be Cow boys and the girls could be Indians, but when Donovan saw a picure of and indian boy with a head dress he was set on that.

Logan is a cow boy. He wants to be a farmer every day and being a cow boy was heaven for him. My mom had a leather vest and the start of leather chaps that her borther had as a kid. I so Logan and I fitted them and then he helped me sew them. He loves loves loves it and I'm sure he will live in it for the next few weeks.
 Luckly we had a boy Indian coustum that my Grandma Geroge made for one of her boys and had passed on to my mom who passed it on to me. It fit him just right and he loved it one night h was a mountan man and the next he was an Indian.

 

 

 Mine Thea and Anna's costom I made and all trunded out really cute. Thea Loves hers and really love having a fether in her hair.


 Getting ready to go trick or treating

 Anna my little Indian Princess




 



 Anna's dress is by far my favroit. and she loves to spin around in it and watch it twrell around her
 

 


 



 

 


 



No comments: