Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Plans

 This weekend like most weekends was a busy one. I was up at 6 with the kids, darn Anna wakes up at 6 am every day even weekend, she doesn't' know that weekends are for sleeping in. The kids and I did some early morning cleaning and had cold cereal, which is for Sat only at our house the kids love the treat and I love not having to cook for one day in the morning. at 10 our baby sitter came over and Corey and I left to go mini van shopping. I loved my big SUV but it was time to triad it in for a van with better mpg. I took us 5 hours to find and get a van. it's nice enough for a van not my favorite car but it will work for out family. We spent a small fortune on our great babysitter, but it was worth it not to have to drag the kids with us for 5 hours. Then we took the kids in our new van, that they love and think is so cool, to go to the pumpkin patch. We had lots of fun finding pumpkins Thea got the smallest one she could find while the boys found the biggest ones they could carry. I found a cute blue one and hopefully tonight we can carve them up.










No comments: