Thursday, November 7, 2013

30 days of Thanks

For the last few years I have done 30 of Thankfulness on Facebook. And this year I thought I would share them on the blog for my family to see and for me to be able to come back and look at, so about one a week I will add what I have been thankful for each day.

Things I am Grateful for
  • living in a time with such amazing technology that lets me keep in touch with all my family and friends no matter the detents
  • Saturdays that my wonderful husband has them off to spend time together and with our kids
  • Baby's that sleep in for an extra hour
  • General conference talks so when I am home from church with sick babys that I can still be spiritually feed lifted and I hear from our prophet
  • having a warm house. As much as I loved our wood stove and having a warm fire and the smell of a good wood fire. I am so glad that we have a heater and don't have to cut, hall or start a fire each day to be warm
  • For the amazing friends I have made this last year. Wonderful women who get my crazy and make me laugh till it hurts are there when I need to cry or need a shoulder! Trisha McGary Liz Steiner and Jezi George my girls are all amazing
  • For Corey's job, that he works so hard and so many hours to support our family. I am so very blessed that he is willing and able to work so that I can have the gift of staying home with our 4 crazy kid!

No comments: