Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hair Cuts and Tears

 Corey told me to go upstairs in the kids closet .... this is what I found Anna curls all over the floor!! Logan had cut her hair!! It's all gone! Tears lots of Tears not by Anna she could care less but I cried and Logan cried after he realized what he had done and how upset Mommy was.
 While trying to see what was left we got it wet and it doesn't look as bad as it was. She had a few curls left of the back side of her head.

 Thea was a doll and picked up all Anna curls and put them is a bag for me.

 Corey and I decided to try and fix it. She ended up with a cute pixie cut because so many of parts of her head Logan had cut so close to her head.
Her hair ended up really cute and she looks like a sassy little thing. But oh I hope her hair comes back curly and grows fast.

No comments: