Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Boys Backpacks and Summer

Grandma George got the boys new backpacks for school they came in the mail today and the boys are so excited. Just a few more day until school starts. I'm looking forward to school starting and very sad about summer ending. I have love having all my kids home and enjoying the lazy days of summer, playing and having no real schedule. I always thought I would hate summer being a mom having every one home and crazy no schedules,it is hard for me not to have a strict schedule, but I love it. I love lazy mornings, days at the park in the sun, free movie, splash parks and wadding pools, camping, late movie nights snuggled on the couch with my family. But fall is coming and school is starting and our crazy busy life is starting back up. And I am looking forward to it and all the changes and growing the kids will do.

No comments: