Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to school 2013

 Back to school picture over load :) We started that first day of school with oat meal with sprinkles, my kids  love oat meal and sprinkles make any breakfast special. Last night the kids picked out there first day back outfit and got a blessing from Corey and stayed up late, after we sent them to bed. This Moring Donovan my early bird slept in, and Thea woke up early.

 Thea my big 3rd grader love her outfit she is developing  her own little quirky style. She love to watch fashion show like project runway and likes what she like no matter what other people think. She is a busy girl and I hope she dose well this year.
 Donovan my little kindergartener he love his Domo so when he picked out a Domo shirt to wear today it didn't surprise me. He was so excited to for school I wanted to walk him to his class, see him off and take some pics but no he just kept asking to run, Can I run to class now? So happy that he is s easy going and so excited for school.
 Logan didn't start school today he will start preschool in a week or so, and today has been hard on him. He really want to be big like Thea and Donovan, and is very lonely here with me and with out his best friend Donovan. Hopefully he will get used to being home with out the big kids and we can enjoy some Logan and mommy time.


 New backs for the Boys from Grandma George and Thea loves her owl one from last year.

























 The only photo I could get of the kids at school they where ready to go with out me. Looking forward to the school year but the mornings will be very quite.

No comments: