Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're Still Here

OK so I have been really bad about blogging lately but I don't' have my computer with me Corey has it. So still no pic just a run down of what we have been up to. So as you know Corey is working hard in Richland and staying with some wonderful people a friends grandparents. He is doing fine board and a lot lonely but other wise fine. HE was home for Thanksgiving for 4 whole days it was WONDERFUL we loved having him home and with us, but the time was to short. The kids and I are still with Grandma and Grandpa Bowles and are the same doing fine but missing daddy soooo much. Thanksgiving was fun with all our friends and family then black Friday shopping at midnight (OK we left at 10 pm ) to after 8 am but now we're done or should be if i could stay out of the stores :). Corey is house hunting for us and has one he really like and every thing I have seen in the pic it looks really good so we are moving forward and will be putting an offer in some time this week or weekend.

we are mostly just going day to day not much going on. But two weeks ago we got snow and had snow days that was fun Logan who had never seen it be for could not stay out of it every time the door was open he was out there shoes or not. Thea is not a big cold person and wants to move home to the dessert and the sun shine she doesn't really get that it's cold there too. Donovan learned how to have snow ball fights thanks to me and thinks its the only thing to do in the snow. The kids are all looking forward to Christmas. We went and got our/Grandma and Grandpas tree. There was so so so much mud the kids loved it and where so muddy when we left again thanks to mama who said there so happy playing in the mud honey let them play. they my car was muddy next time we'll lessen to daddy. I have pic of every thing we're doing and when I have my own computer again I will blog like crazy. I hope every one is having a wonderful Holiday season and enjoying this wonderful time of year!

No comments: