Monday, December 13, 2010

Just a little Taste

So just a little taste of the house more to come when I get them up loaded.
This is the Front Porch with Corey and the Realtor
From the corner of the land
Our own little culd a sac one other house has a drive way on our street but it at the start of the street. I love that the kids will be able to ride there bikes anytime they want to and no cars for me to worry about.
Oou acre is a little triangle island with our drive way on one side and then roads on the other. The drive way ends at the culd a sac. This is one point of the triangle by the culd a sac
Basketball hoop. This is one of the roads it the busiest one. We're going to fence the whole thing when we can. so the kids really can be out there any time they want to.
Corey so cute
The back yard.
All our Trees and the side yard
My drive oh I mean OUR drive way. And Connie car because she's so awesome and watched the kids so I could go see the house and let me use her car that has heat and way better gas mpg then my monster car.
some of the land.

No comments: