Sunday, December 19, 2010

So We Did Not

After falling in love with a house and having so many plans, we are walking away from it. The home inception came back with some major problems. We asked the seller to fix them but they refused to fix any thing even have the heater serviced. so we're walking way I hate it and am so ready to say to heck with buying a house! But I don't want to rent ether, so dose that leave me living with family for ever....no that's not going to work ether so back to house hunting. Good buy house we really liked you and had so may grand plans for you and our family.
I hope every ones Holiday Season is wonderful and full of happy familys.
Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Leahona said...

I know it stinks now but when you find the right house it will all be worth it. I am so glad you didn't get stuck with a lemon house. Good luck with the house hunt!!