Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Cute Beans

Every Year at the kids Birthdays I try to get some birthday pics of them and all the kids. I got a few really cute ones and some silly one but with my kids how could you be surprised about them trying to look silly. In a lot of them the kids are looking at Corey over my shoulder but it's cute any way.

I love these two of Thea bean she so cute!



This is her baby for the day it needed birthday pics to.
Mr. Fuzzy Bear but he's a seal that's Thea for ya




Donovan loved to give hug more then looking happy.



I just love his sweet face but Thea just look so sad she really wanted to get up and eat ice cream that she thinks we have but really don't

I just love his cheesy smile

This is this years birthday pic to go up on the wall

Silly boy he was trying to see the air plane flying by behind my head




Ok not the best on of Donovan but he look so drunk than funny than I crack up every time i look at it.


This is the only one I have of Logan he doesn't sit still very well, So I never get very many of him but I always seem to get on really cute one. Lucky me. I just love his big smile and big bright blue eyes!


I think this is the best I got of all three kids at this age some one is always moving.Maybe I'll try to get some more of them soon not looking so silly. Maybe Logan is looking up like that because he cant see out of his hair. LOL


Thea and Donovan look really cute and Logan is eating a tomato from the garden



1 comment:

DESOK HESS said...

Oh my goodness! Logan looks like a little doll! So cute! I wish we were closer