Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Preschool Days

 So not only did Logan start riding a 2 wheeler last week he started preschool this week. He was my baby for so long these mile stones with him make me choke up a bit and feel like all my kids are getting to big to fast. Logan has been waiting and waiting for his school to start, and the waiting has been hard for him with Thea and Donovan starting school two weeks ago.
 Anna photo boming and looking cute as she is saying cheese and showing me her dress.
 Logans preschool a co-op school with some other family's in our church. There are 7 kids in his
co-op  twice a week, so I only have to teach about every 6 weeks or so. He loves it he was so HAPPY when he came out of school. Logan is my home body he like to go out for only for so long then he is ready to go home and play there. He is also my quite boy that can play by him self and read or play play-doh for hours. So I was worried he wouldn't like being in someone else's home for a almost 3 hours by him self. He had been going back and forth all morning being super happy and excited to worried. But he did it and loved it. He cant wait to go back!
 Love this pic of him he is so darn cute! Logan love skeleton things he was a skeleton last year for Halloween and he love shirts like this he has about 4 different one that are bones. I love his little punk man style
 Anna had to have hers done to.( her hair cut is growing on me)
Mommy and Logan be for his first day of preschool too bad mom for got to put her make up on be for this.

No comments: