Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Ok not the best pic ever but it shows how much candy they got. Way to much!!! After Corey and I went through it for open candy and such we wanted to know how much the got so we weighed it 11.6 lb!!! Holy cow! What am I going to do with it all! I only let the kids have a few peaces a day. I think I'm going to take all the hard candy out and put it in our 72 hour kits then eat most the chocolate just to be helpful and then save the rest for gingerbread houses at Christmas. but we'll see if Corey and I can stay out of it!
Our pumpkins Logan's is just a face he didn't really care about it after we made him put his hands in side the gross dirty pumpkins, Donovan's is the big Frankenstein Theas is in the corner a bat, mine is a ghost and Coreys is a vampire
Every one we went Trick-or -Treating with 11 kids in all. When some one answered the door they always said wow then backed up a little from all our kids lol!
I made Thea and Donovan's costumes well the coat any way. Donovan is a Jedi Logan is a pirate and Thea is a bat. Corey was a biker and I was the bride of Frankenstein but we didn't get any pic of us.

No comments: