Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tea Party with My Kids

Thea hosted a Tea Party today (after having Donovan carry every thing outside for her). Thea, Donovan, Logan Mama and Sparky( the lion). I love how she got Sparky to sit at the table such a amazing little mind she has. We had tea that latter turned in to chocolate milk with cake ice cream pancakes and hot dogs. Perfect Tea party snacks. I just love my kids I love when they use there imaginations and play together. Logan is so funny pretend eating he always says mmm so good. And Donovan had to keep getting up to use his phone it's not nice to talk at the table he told me I don't know where he gets it.




Logan having Tea and cake and ice cream





Donovan having Tea

Mama and Thea having Tea












1 comment:

Jake and Aimee said...

that is sooo cute! aren't little girls the sweetest! i love that your little boys like to play too! aidan loves to play dolls with his sisters as long as he can be mario and save them!! lol!