Monday, February 7, 2011

We're back

So we're back on line. We got a really cute rental house close to Connie and Allan. A 3 bedroom 2 bath I think at least 1500 feet, with a huge back yard We love it. We may have the opportunity to buy it. Corey is still working in Richland for at least a few more weeks until he starts back up at the base. But it is nice to have our own place and a place for Corey to come home to. School is going really well for Thea and I. Donovan on the other hand could care less about me teaching him I think he will do fine in school he loved being in preschool. Logan is so cute and growing like a weed. Now that I have my laptop back and the Internet will be back to blogging all the time starting tomorrow I going to try to at least post one thing a night till I'm all caught up.

No comments: