Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Preschool Farm Trip

Thea made it all the way to the top all by herself! GO THEA!!




Getting to the top!

Look how tall I am!











The tunnel Donovan's favorite part








Logan did really well getting as high as he could then coming back down to me. He did better they a few of the preschool kids.










So I missed getting any pick of the kids and the animals because some of the animal you can pet you really shouldn't because just as your walking in the staff tells you watch your fingers all the animals on the left side will bite you. So I watched the kids really close. But we did play on this hay stack. It is really cool there is a tunnel that gos thought it a few different ways as well as going up as far as you can .




The hay ride back to the farm.







I think this ended up being Thea final one I think she dumped this one for about 3 others but then came back saying he was the cutest one.



So many to chose from










Donovan is so funny he just picked the first one he saw and was more then happy with it he said I love my pumptin! Can I keep it?!










I love my pumpkin





Logan loved the pumpkins he thought that dropping them would help him pick one and I Gussie it did he found one and got Thea to carry it for him.











Thea picking pumpkins she had such a hard time choosing just the right one. So she tryed to get the boys to take the ones she liked but didn't want for herself. Funny Girl.






The hay ride out to the pumpkin patch Logan thought this was super great and didn't want to get off after we had picked pumpkins.













Donovan's preschool class and all the other classes had a Field trip to the farm to pick pumpkins and play. Thea had school that day but we wouldn't be home it time for her to get off the bus so she got to skip school that day and come with us.She loved it I don't' think she cared that she was skipping school just that she got to go with Donovan's class. His Teacher Micheal is the lady with the kids and she is great Donovan loves her and loves going to class

No comments: