Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cookies with Pompa

My Mom and Dad came to visit last weekend. Wow it seems so much longer then a week. My Dad got us a new table and it so super great!! So we thought we should brake it in and make some Halloween cookies. The Kids loved making cookies with Pompa. Logan didn't help much unless you count eating the dough helping but he had fun doing it.
Thea loves to use the rolling pin or cookie roller as she calls it.
She did really well doing all the rolling and cookie cutting by her self. And she loves being the big kids that can do it with out help.

Pompa and Donovan worked on there's together and Donovan just loves to help people and had so much fun helping Pompa.


This is my Thea so cute and happy I wish I could get that on film more.




Helping Pompa
Logan eating cookie dough more like stuffing his mouth full of cookie dough.









No comments: