Thursday, March 4, 2010

They Like Us!!!

Last fall we got a bird feeder on sale, and Thea remembered it a few days ago so we filled it up and hung it on the porch. I didn't think we would get any birds because out apartments have like a thousand cats and they think that our porch is there's like ever thing else. But then Thea said look mama there eating! I didn't know what she was talking about ) With a big put a pone sigh she said Look mama look there eating the seeds we left for them they like us!!! After just a few days we have birds coming to our feeder almost all day. The kids love it and they just sit by the slider and watch the feeder. I'm glad we put it out and I didn't go with my first thought of no we're not doing that to day.

1 comment:

Mike and Traci said...

Where in Canada are your parents moving to? We were in Burlington, near Toronto. We absolutely loved it there! However, we weren't there during the winter, so maybe we would have felt differently had we been there then. The summer was great though. I hope it goes well for them, although I'm sure it's sad to have them further away!