Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day to Day Life

So no big things going on so no pix just an update on whats going on with us. First my Mimi and Papa are moving to Canada in the next few weeks. And not just to Canada but to nowhere in Canada for a new job of Papa's. They are both looking forward to the change but worried at the same time. Corey is taking his test on Thu. he's been doing so great studying I know (hope, pray) he'll pass this time. The place Corey works for lost the next set of house so there letting go of Corey in about a week to week and a half. I hope that it wont take long for a new job to come, but while he's out of work we're trying to enjoy the time he has home and have a at home vacation. Thea only talks about being 5 now and going to school on the school bus. I hope it lives up to all her hopes in the fall. Donovan is him self ...a boy to the bone guns cars using any toy for a gun. and Both kids love to love on Logan, play with him or help him if he crying. Logan is a monster hes walking some times but if he really want to get some where he crawls, it's faster you know. Besides Corey's up coming Vacation I'm doing really well keeping on top of the no fun house stuff and doing so much more with the jumping beans. I am enjoying my family and every day so much more now. Being back to my self is great!

No comments: