Friday, January 9, 2009

Thea's ScrapBook




So I've been doing a lot of scrap booking the last week or so with a friend of mine. And Thea's been asking to scrapbook with me (i wish i could spell it the way she says it it' so cute.) so a few days ago when Donovan was napping Thea asked me if I wanted to scrapbook with her, I said ok and the she went and got her book of colored paper and some glue her cutters and some stickers. Then told me to get all me things out and help me bring them in the living room. so we started scrap booking. Thea cut a shape of one color and then using a lot of glue, glued it to a different color and she loved it. So did I it was so fun to see her thinking proses and to do some thing i love doing with her. I'm sure this will be some thing we do together for a long time.

No comments: