Friday, July 8, 2016

Onion season

Today was onion day. I came home from the 4th of July, we spent it at the beach with Corey's family at the beach it was amazing but all my pictures got deleted 😥. But when we got home the onion slices were ready!!! We planted 50 and got 45 I'm pretty happy with that. We picked them and have them drying for storage now. This guy ⬇️ down here he's the king of onions! He's as just about as big as my face! I'm so excited the onions grew this year. Here's to a winter full of onions!! 
We also have a couple of pounds odd like 5 pounds, of snap peas, a coupe of zucchini and I spied one red tomato ! I just love my garden! I'm so great full Corey did so much work to put the boxes in and is always working on the sprinklers to make sure they are watering everything just right! He my man and just the best! 

No comments: