Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Baptism

Our little man Donovan turned 8 and he chose to be baptized. We are so happy for him and his choices. Donovan was baptized into our church and his sins washed clean. It was a beautiful day full of love and family. Logan offered the opening prayer, Thea gave a talk she wrote her self about what baptism means, Corey baptized Dovovan and confirmed/ blessed him with the he gift of The Holy Ghost, my dad gave a talk about The Holy Ghost and My mother in law Connie said the closing prayer. It was a small group just family and a few friends. The spirt was so strong and peaceful. I am so great full that We have the opportunity to watch Donovan grow and chose God! I am grateful that we have baptism and that my amazing husband hold the priesthoods and can perform these sweet gifts for our children. My testimony is so strong of family and baptism I am grateful for them. 

No comments: