Thursday, July 24, 2014

Busy busy summer time

I love summer. I think even more than I did as a kid! I love that all my kids are home all day we don't have to worry about school, home work, schedules, sports. We play at the park every day, go to free movies, play in the water and outside, pick fruit and can it, canning lots of things, play with friends, visit family, camping. Sumer is so fun! Really the very best part is having my kids with me! I love watching them play and be kids I love how Donovan loves to read to me and Logan is always asking questions, I get to watch Thea's imagination and her art come to life, and Anna playing with and bossing her siblings around. We only have a month left of summer I feel the need to make the most of everyday. Now I just need to learn to love the school year too.

No comments: