Friday, February 14, 2014

My not so little girl is 9 today!

Today is this sweet girls birthday. She is by far the best valentines surprise I have ever had or will ever get! Thea is an amazing girl she is so happy and just kind of gos with the flow, she is kind and friendly, makes us laugh is so funny and the biggest helper a better big sister then I ever was, she is creative and all around just an amazing spirit and we are so lucky to have her in our family! 9 years ago today my sweet baby came 61/2 weeks early she had spunk and fight from the get go yet still so sweet. We were so scared of all the potential problems she could have but she is just the best girl ever no problems in health or growth. We are so very blessed.! I love you Thea Lynn. You will forever be my little jelly bean and baby girl! Happy Happy Birthday!

No comments: