Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

This years Christmas Eve was a busy one for us. First we went to Corey's parents house and had dinner and played bingo the kids loved it and all tryed hard to win. Then we opened gifts Corey and I got a 72 hour kit from his parents. I loved it because I keep saying I want to get it started. Then we went to mom and dads to see Thomas open his gifts and and for him to give his gifts to us because he has to work at the fire house on Christmas Day. He gave me my fave gift a date night tickets to a movie money for dinner and free baby sitting by him. Corey and I can always use a night out. We also did the gift from all the siblings. Then we came home and got the cookies and milk and reindeer food put out than all the bed time stuff. I gusse this worked out well because the kids went right to sleep no asking if Santa came yet. The we went off to wait for Christmas morning
Kelly calling out the numbers for bingo with Thea's help and Ian and Andys

When Ian was not helping call the numbers he played with me or took over for me

Allan and Alex playing Bingo

Donovan opening his present from Grandma and Grandpa Bowles

What is it, What could it be?


WOW It's Buddy Farmer and a See and Say Animal sounds.

He loves it mostly Buddy the Farmer.


Thea started to open her present be for it was time so she had to wait till every one else is done. But she still got it so...


Snow White and a Horse. She love it and plays it more than any thing else she got.


one of the gift Tom opened I don't' remember what it is

(Thea looks cute in the back ground)

We got Jessica a penguin blanket.


Thomas got Jared a pre-pay phone and blue tooth. As you can see Jared love it.


Jessica made dad a scrapbook of all the things she and him have done this last year.

And a tickets for him and Jared to some concert.



This is Santa's cookies and milk Thea said Santa needed to eat Santa cookie's.

We made the cookies and She picked out a cookie plate and milk cup for Santa. this is the first year we did the cookie and milk Thea thought is was great Donovan just wanted to drink the milk.



This is the reindeer food Thea left out so the reindeer could bring Santa to our house.

She said that Santa's Girl reindeer would find the purple food and tell Santa.



The stockings all stuffed.


I wish I would have taken a be for the gift came out pic so I could really show how over Bord I always end up going. But I think this shows it well. Each Person had there own colored paper so the kids could find there own gifts as you can see the kids are in green and blue most of the gifts. The Santa gifts are left out so there the first thing you see.

No comments: